Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sneak Peak Teaser - pics and audio

Here's something that we threw together to give a sneak peak at some of the photos and type of content we'll be posting later this year in the new release. It takes a little while to load. We have figured out how to make sure content like this loads much faster, so no worries for our future content.


My favorite part of the teaser is the photo and audio from the Wind Caves located in Logan Canyon, Utah. Other photos were taken at the Snake River & Shoshone Falls, Idaho, and Great Salt Lake and Bear Lake, Utah. I wish I could take as good of pics as some of these guys on our team. I'm just the communications guy... anything I take that is good happens purely by luck!

Enjoy the teaser!

And by all means let me know what you think so far.

No comments: